Public Services is responsible for a wide range of services, including street, parks and beach maintenance, graffiti removal on public property, parkway tree trimming, sewer main line cleaning and maintenance, stormwater pollution prevention, and household hazardous waste (HHW), trash and recycling.
- Facilities Maintenance - maintain city buildings and other property
- Fleet Maintenance - service and maintain city's vehicle and equipment fleet
- Pavement Maintenance
- Street Sweeping
- Commercial Area Sidewalk Cleaning
- Parks Maintenance
- Wastewater Operations
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- HHW Collection Facility
- Development/Construction Projects: Storm Water Review and Approval
- ARBOR DAY - Saturday, March 19, 2016 - Plant A Tree in Coronado!
- Christmas Tree Recycling.
Christmas trees, including flocked trees, may be recycled by using either the green-waste curbside program or the drop-off program (12/28/2015 - 1/16/2016). For the green waste curbside program, place four-foot sections of tree in your yard wa...
|Coronado Municipal Code||Development/Construction Projects: Storm Water Review and Approval|
|Household Hazardous Waste Collection||Street Sweping|
|Used Oil Certified Collection Center|